Giving to the community through the World Golf Championships - Bridgestone Invitational
Northern Ohio Golf Charities Foundation is part of a volunteer organization that has sponsored professional golf tournaments at Firestone Country Club for over 60 years. Tournaments have provided over $25 million to local charities seeking to improve the quality of life in northeast Ohio. Organizations who benefit from the proceeds of tournaments include Akron Children's Hospital, the American Red Cross, Golden Age Centers of Cleveland, the Regional Food Banks of both Akron-Canton and Cleveland, Metroparks and the Akron Art Museum.
Fun, friendship and charity in the heart of the action
Every year over 1,100 volunteers of all ages come together to enjoy the World of Golf Championships - Bridgestone Invitational from a whole new perspective. Working in many capacities, donating their time and talent to help run the golf tournament, the volunteers take a great deal of pride in hosting this world-class event. They have also found that the tournament is a unique family activity, as well as a great way to make new friends that love golf and enjoy giving to their community.
On behalf of Northern Ohio Golf Charities, our title sponsor Bridgestone and the PGA TOUR, we THANK YOU, our volunteers, for making the Bridgestone Invitational the best-run event on the PGA TOUR. We look forward to seeing you this year.
Click on the link below to see the special ad that appeared in the Akron Beacon Journal on Monday, August 10, 2015 recognizing our awesome volunteers.A special thank you to our volunteers
50/50 Daily RaffleSunday's Winning Raffle Ticket Number:
About The Drawing
- The drawing takes place Sunday.
- Winning number will be posted on sales kiosk monitors and the video board on 16th hole shortly after 5pm at the end of the draw, Sunday, July 3rd.
- The winning number can also be found on-line at http://pga.m.5050central.com
- If you have the winning ticket, the phone number to call is: (330) 245-2302
- The winning number for 2015 is 114848 in the amount of $24,019.00
- If a prize goes unclaimed after 30 days, the full total goes to NOGC
- NOGC not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged tickets
- NOGC staff and Split the Pot With Charity volunteers not eligible